What every senior executives needs to do ...
Interested in the Global Cost to Value Taskforce? Please email
Improve collaboration effectiveness through Connection Levels, http://www.ConnectionLevels.com
Read about us in CIO Magazine
Senior executives continuously need to improve productivity, earnings, share price, and market value. But how do you improve these key drivers of shareholder value when:
- An increasing majority of the company's value is intangible?
- Staff now typically devoted the majority of their time to solving complex and routine problems through the application of their knowledge, collaboration, and leverage of organizational systems?
- Nearly 8 out of 10 employees are involved in producing services - expectations of value, rather than tangible products?
- The majority of tangible products are now bought primarily on the basis of brand, reputation, service, employee engagement, and other intangible factors?
- The full spectrum of intangible value - activities related to knowledge, collaboration, leverage of operational systems, and other associated activities have never been financially valued, or systematically analyzed?
How do you scientifically approach strategic management and strategic execution to maximize shareholder value?
You use intangible intelligence.
Intangible Intelligence in 30-seconds ...
Intangible intelligence financially values how much market value, share price, earnings, revenue, and productivity is being lost due to strategic execution problems. Strategic execution problems, reduce productivity between 20 to 50% each day, include:
The IDC report, "The High Cost of Not Finding Information" estimated that, in 2001, that the typical knowledge worker spends about 2.5 hours per day, or roughly 30% of the workday, searching for information. With approximately 80% of workers today working with information, this is an issue that needs to be urgently addressed.
- Absenteeism, sick leave, accidents, disengagement, and other avoidable human capital issues reduce productivity, revenue, and earnings as well as result in cost wastage - intangible intelligence informs you of the financial value.
- Searchers are successful in finding what they seek 50% of the time or less, according to both Web search engines and our own surveys. An IDC study in 2001 ("Quantifying Enterprise Search," IDC, May 2002) found that only 21% of respondents said they found the information they needed 85% to100% of the time
- 40% of corporate users reported that they can not find the information they need to do their jobs on their intranets.
- Some studies suggest that 90% of the time that knowledge workers spend in creating new reports or other products is spent in recreating information that already exists.
- 15% of time is spent duplicating existing information
Intangible intelligence financially values how share price, market value, revenue, earnings, costs, and key management metrics will change given differing levels of information, collaboration, leverage, and knowledge related ineffectiveness.
How do you practically apply intangible intelligence?
You use Intangible Intelligence software ...
Generate more shareholder value, at lower levels of risk and cost
Every day, 20% to 50% of productivity is lost due to ineffective operational activities that generate productivity losses which destroy organizational value, waste costs, disengage staff, increase risk, and reduce service, quality, retention, brand, and satisfaction. These intangible losses directly reduce the effectiveness of strategic execution and disrupt the ability of an organization to create shareholder value by fulfilling its mission, vision, and board-driven strategic plans.
This 20-50% loss of value occurs every day, at every level of organizational activity, across all sectors and industries, due to a lack of intangible intelligence – the ability to financially value how knowledge, collaboration, and leverage (intangible activities) impact actual value creation and shareholder value.
In a world-first, we are releasing complementary software – the Intangible Intelligence® Health Check – to assist managers, executives, and directors, create breakthrough shareholder value improvements by identifying, valuing, then converting the 20% to 50% of lost productivity back into productivity gains, cost reductions, and earnings improvements. This is done by working smarter, not harder – by using the new skills and tools of intangible intelligence.
For the first time in history, it is now possible to financially value the contribution of knowledge, collaboration, and leverage to strategic effectiveness, shareholder value, financial performance, and key management metrics. The Intangible Intelligence Health Check allows executives to tap into vast ‘rivers of gold’ – vast untapped streams of breakthrough shareholder value that already reside within the organization. Due to its intangible nature, this value can now be uncovered through intangible intelligence. The best news is that the software is complementary, no licensing, or maintenance costs, ever – just a free download.
Identifying sources of breakthrough shareholder value improvement:
- You know absenteeism, sick leave, accidents, all reduce productivity, revenue, and earnings as well as result in cost wastage - but what is the financial value?
- You know that when people do not share their knowledge or have low-quality knowledge, that productivity, revenue, and earnings are lost as well as costs being wasted - but what is the financial value?
- You know that ineffective collaboration results in lost productivity, revenue, and earnings as well as wasted costs - but what is the financial value?
- You know that knowledge is valuable, but what is the contribution of knowledge to revenue, costs, and earnings?
- You know that collaboration is valuable, but what is the contribution of collaboration to revenue, costs, and earnings?
- You know that organizational culture is valuable, but what is the contribution of culture to revenue, costs, and earnings?
- How do you financially value staff engagement?
- How do you financially value staff disengagement?
- How do you determine the costs and benefits associated with strategic execution - the operational activities that either create or prevent strategic success?
Would you like to know answers to these questions, without charge, quickly and easily? Would you like to receive complementary cutting-edge software that allows you to perform the above quickly and easily?
If you answered yes, then it's time to download a complementary copy of the Intangible Intelligence Health Check from the International Intangible Standards Management Institute and tap into the vast hidden streams of value and breakthrough performance that already reside within your organization.
Every manager, executive, and director knows that their organization can do better, this complementary software will help you determine the financial worth of doing better.
to receive your complementary copy.
How it works
We have worked tirelessly for years developing solutions that others have thrown in the "too hard" basket. We have made a substantial number of world first contributions and now we seek to have these solutions benefit the people who need them most - people like you.
The Intangible Intelligence Health Check is a powerful software program that answers the above 9 questions. This software is complementary - that's correct, no licensing or annual maintenance costs, ever.
There are several conditions:
- You can copy the software any number of times internally in your organization without charge or cost. You can give it to every manager, executive, employee, senior executive, and board member. If you want to distribute it to 50,000 people, we allow it - at no charge, no licensing fee, and no annual maintenance, ever.
- We have spent years and substantial amounts developing this software. In recognition of this, it is a condition of use that you will not decompile, reverse engineer, or copy the format or structure of the software into another form to create a competing product.
- Please provide us with your feedback on the approach and your experience to us so that we can continue to improve the software and make it increasingly useful.
- If you find the software useful and would like to "create a success story of your experiences" for us to promote your organization as a forward-thinking, innovative organization, please let us know.
- Some help content on the software is for registered members of the Institute only. You can join as a free member.
- We make our money by extending the functionality of the software in accordance with international intangible standards at a flat hourly fee (discounted for members). Not surprisingly, all intellectual property, including any amendments, changes, updates, upgrades, innovations, or any other modifications remain the exclusive intellectual property of the International Intangible Management Standards Institute at all times. The Institute reserves the exclusive right to distribute changes in software in any way it deems appropriate. At no stage do intellectual property rights transfer from the Institute to you, or to your organization, for any modification, addition, or change no matter how derived or created.
- You may never sell the software we produce, even if you have paid for it to be co-branded, without the express written consent of the Institute. If you are paying for Intangible Intelligence Health Check Software please contact
and we will investigate and take legal action.
The software can be infinitely extended and tailored to capture the unique characteristics, structure, and requirements of your organization.
You can have the Intangible Intelligence software branded in your organization’s image, so that you can use it as a consulting tool to benefit clients. Co-branding is highly affordable, please email
for more information.
You can extend the capabilities of the software to:
- Assess the true value of specific projects - create compelling return on investment (ROI) analysis, business cases, and get funding and management buy-in more easily than before.
- Determine the world's most accurate return on investment (ROI) for knowledge-based projects
- Assess market value impacts
- Assess brand value impacts
- Assess merger & acquisition (M&A) impacts
- Assess share price impacts
- Assess shareholder value impacts
- Assess time impacts
- Assess key management metrics
- and much more ...
In accordance with international intangible standards, we can change the internal classifications in the software to more accurately reflect the key requirements and strategic focus of your organization.
We can customize the software so that it is fully compatible with external annual reports.
We can customize the software so that it is fully compatible with key management metrics that you collect internally to better manage your business.
In fact, if you need something done, there is a 99% probability that we can do it for you. If we cannot, we’ll let you know.
What’s the investment?
to discuss your unique requirements.